Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trials and Tribulations--There Is Always Hope

Life is full of them. There isn't a single life that goes without the series. There will be days where it all seems to be too much, but I must say, the next day is a brand new day.

I write to remind you that each day is a new day and nothing of your past matters. Sometimes, a reminder to myself is very well needed. We all endure different types of trials and tribulations, they all may be different in the matters of situation...yet, do they not produce the exact same reactions and feelings from the heart? It may be hard to realize just how much we humans can relate to one another.
Never did I expect people to feel the need to relate to me, but what I've found is when 'we' can relate, it makes the series so much easier to endure and feel comforted. I guess that my main point is to make it known to you that whatever you're enduring, it will end and that there is a brand new day ahead of you, in which will bring joy. I cannot say it will be tomorrow, for I cannot predict our days, but what I can reassure you of is that I can understand, relate, and do my best to keep others hopeful.
That's the one thing that has been instilled within me; hope. What is instilled in me, I pray that I can make it instilled within you, too. Days come and go, but be sure to know that I am always here to instill the hope that is in you and make it alive. You know, the series of trials and tribulations are a funny thing, at least to me. I've been through plenty, and currently as we speak am enduring one. The entire situation has been nothing, but completely frustrating. On the surface, I show that I am okay and happy, but deep down, since August I have felt more frustration over my trial.

Sometimes, it is a really hard time, but then other days, I've pushed it back and not worried for the simple fact of separating my worries and stresses. Moments pass by where I really do my best to present a persona of where I have things under control. That's where I came to my senses and realized, nothing has ever been in my control, nor will it ever be. That was a trigger of frustration. I can confess that I was being entirely immature and wanting my way, but in reality, I knew that what I may want is what may not be needed for me. That caused me to evaluate what my needs are.
When going through the list, I realized that my earthly needs were surpassing my spiritual needs...wait...that cannot be right!
My earthly needs...aren't they just also what I want? If you think about it, needs and wants can be considered practically the same thing. I say this because when you have a need, you want it. You have a want, you say, I need it. Do you not? I certainly have said and thought that.
In this time, I also remember that the Lord knows my every desire, want and need in life. He has promised us so much more and taught us to drop our selfishness so that we can better serve Him and live a life that can be beneficial to others. So many moments where I feel left in the dark over it all, but I keep hopeful and remember just how much the Lord does supply for my earthly and spiritual needs.
Isaiah 58:11 New International Version (NIV) "11 The Lord will guide you always; he will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail." Even after I am reminded of how much the Lord will provide for me, also, I remember to be strong and hopeful in what the resolution may be.
"Walk while you have the light, before darkness overtakes you. The man who walks in the dark does not know where he is going. Put your trust in the light while you have it, so that you may become sons of the light." John 12:35-36 "For in this hope we were saved. But hope that is seen is no hope at all. Who hopes for what he already has? But if we hope for what we do not have yet, we wait patiently." Romans 8:24-25
Everyone, Time may be difficult with all of the trials and tribulations, but just remember that one, the Lord will provide for all of your needs, two, to stay strong and motivated, and lastly, hopeful. Stay hopeful and know that you're not alone. We all are human and share in emotions. Be strong and know that not every situation will come to what you want it to be...just remember, is it what you need it to be? Do you -really- need it?
Sincerely, Just trying to make an impact and spread hope.

Romans 5:3 "Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character, character; and character, hope."

No comments:

Post a Comment